As I was frolicking around Lucky’s for some chips, dip, and breath mints, I came across a rack of “Livermore” goodies. It was full of Livermore shirts, Livermore cups, and also a nice Livermore baseball cap that I picked up.
I’m just glad they spelled “Livermore” right. The hat I saw last year at Rite-Aid had an extra “o” in it. Oops.
This cool new hat got me thinking. Besides Lucky’s and Rite-Aid, where else can you buy cool “Livermore” goodies? As I was only halfway through my chips and dip, I wasn’t about to drive all over town to find out.
Instead I pulled up Amazon.com on my trusty laptop, typed “Livermore CA” in the search box and hit enter as I popped another chip into my mouth.
Here are 10 of the coolest items I found on Amazon:
- Culinary Travels: Livermore Valley and Beyond. This is a 30 minute video about some of our great wineries like Concannon and Wente. If you have Amazon Prime, you can watch it for free. Otherwise it’s $1.99 to rent or $19.95 on DVD.
- “I Love Livermore” Sterling Silver Cufflinks. Yep. For only $79.99, you can show your friends how much you love Livermore – with a touch of elegance.
- Livermore and Early Livermore, two books from the Images of America series. You have probably seen this series in the bookstore. They are also available to borrow at the Livermore Library.
- 925 Area Code T-shirt. Now who doesn’t want to run around with our 925 area code on their chest? With this shirt, you only have to memorize 7 digits.
- Las Positas Livermore Valley Red Wine Mixed Pack, 3 x 750 mL. This is awesome! I didn’t know Amazon sold wine online. Get a mixed 3-pack from Las Positas Vinyards. They have even more selections at Las Positas Vineyards Amazon Store.
- Livermore/Pleasanton/Danville/San Ramon Map. Throw your smartphone away and go old school. Get a real map instead. Only $4.95 with free prime shipping.
- Deacon Dave’s: Behind The Glass (DVD). Get a behind the scenes look at the man behind the largest Christmas lights display in town. Only $10.00 with prime shipping.
- The Wine Seeker’s Guide to Livermore Valley. A book all about the Livermore Valley’s wine region. It’s got great reviews too. $10.32 on the Kindle, $15.30 new paperback, $4.00 used paperback shipped.
- “You Gotta Go to Livermore”, a song by the Guy Who Sings Songs About Cities & Towns. Listen to the sample. Your life will never be the same. Trust me.
Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.